Note: Before you come visit us at the auction, be sure to familiarize yourself with our lot safety and visitor policies.
The Sacramento Auto Auction was founded in 1956 by Jim and Esther Loupe, who ran the two-lane facility in West Sacramento until 1978, when it was purchased by the Brasher family. The Brashers operated at that location until October of 1986, expanding to four lanes before moving to a new 42-acre, 8-lane, full-service facility in Rio Linda; just north of downtown Sacramento.
Today, the auction encompasses 100 acres, operates 16 lanes, and handles more than 2,000 vehicles at its weekly dealer consignment sale.
Brasher’s Sacramento Auto Auction offers a full range of remarketing services including reconditioning, inspections, transportation, inventory financing, and wholesale automotive, salvage and specialty auctions. Brasher’s remarkets vehicles for wholesale consignors including dealers, manufacturers, rental car companies, banks, finance and leasing institutions.
At the heart of Brasher’s operations is adherence to the company’s slogan, “All we sell is service, but the service we sell is the best!” The auction’s commitment to service is evident throughout the facility.
- National Auto Auction Association
- International Automotive Remarketers Alliance
- National Independent Automotive Dealers Association
- Independent Automobile Dealers Association of California
- California Credit Union Collectors Council
Service to the Community
The auction supports a number of local non-profit organizations, and raises for non-profits like the American Cancer Society, National Multiple Sclerosis Society, and several local food closets.